Deadline: JULY 15th, 2016
Morel Mushroom Hunting Club’s 15th Annual Mushroom Photo Contest 2016
There is still no entry fee, it is free to enter. However, you must be a current member of the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club to enter!
- Limit of 5 images per person.
- You must submit your mushroom photo before the end of the day on July 15th, 2016 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos will be judged on clarity, color, lighting, composition, and textures.
- All photos submitted will be put on display here for the public to view. You must be a current member of the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club to enter!
- You can vote for your own photograph only once.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
- Jpg files are preferred. Any size, I will resize it as needed.
Not a Member Yet? Join Hundreds from across the Nation and other countries as well, Now!
Call 478-217-5200 to become a member for as little as $20!
There are Four categories this year!.
1. Morels in their natural surroundings.
2. Mushroom finds with or without a person in the picture.
3. Mushroom photos other than Morels
4. Finally, Pre-1980 Photos, even better if very old in Black and White, photos of Morel Finds from the more distant past.
Voting and Prizes
I have narrowed the finalists down and it is time for you to vote!. You, the public, will vote on your pick of each category. You can vote for your own photograph only once.
Winners will be notified via email. The winning prizes are as follows:
Grand Prize – Most total number of votes, any category.
Grand Prize Winner includes:
1. Lifetime (online) Membership to the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club! ($150)
2. Two registrations to any upcoming foray! ($400)
3. T-Shirt from the Morel Mushroom Hunting Club. ($20)
4. New Ultimate Mesh Bag. ($40)
5. Morel Walking Stick. ($40)
6. A copy of Chris’ Morel Mushroom Hunting Secrets book. ($35)
(a $685.00 value for Grand Prize Winner!)
Second Place – Second highest number of votes, any category.
A DVD form Morel Mushroom Hunting Club, A T-Shirt from Morel Mushroom Hunting Club, and a Morel Ornament hand painted by Chris Matherly.
Third Place- Third highest number of votes, any category.
A T-Shirt from Morel Mushroom Hunting Club.
Please include the scientific name of the mushroom, and your name and email address as well.
Submit Your JPG Photos
I have decided to omit the names until after the contest is over. You may recognize someone’s name and it may influence what you enter. All photos submitted will be posted here, and after the contest is over, I will include the name of the photographer.